According to the World Health Organization Living at a Healthy Weight Reduces Your Chances of Suffering from Long Term Debilitating Disease
It’s Time to Hit Your Weight Loss Reset Button
- Coronary heart disease;
- Type 2 diabetes;
- Cancers (endometrial, breast, and colon);
- Hypertension (high blood pressure);
- Liver and Gallbladder disease;
- Osteoarthritis (a degeneration of cartilage and its underlying bone within a joint;
- Sleep apnea, respiratory problems and more.
Living at a healthy weight to avoid chronic diseases is an obvious strategy to healthier living, but if you’re already overweight…learning and making the lifestyle changes to achieve life-long weight loss results is not that simple. Until now…
Say Goodbye to “Fad” Diets and Learn how to Maintain a Stable Weight After Dieting
With hundreds of weight loss diets available for you to choose from…how do you know which one is right for you? Wouldn’t it be nice to have the confidence that you’ve made the right choice. That kind of confidence comes from educating yourself.
Ideal Protein is a Weight Loss Method with over a decade of success. Our program is a fat burning, muscle supporting protocol that is rolled out in 4 phases. The first 2 phases are the weight loss stages, while phases 3 & 4 focus on teaching you lifestyle changes that will assist you in maintaining a stable weight after dieting. Here are some of the key points we’ll touch on during your initial weight loss assessment:
- Our weight loss method is a medically derived protocol;
- A structured weight loss program with more than a decade of success;
- Personalized service – one-on-one weekly coaching;
- Smarter eating education to sustain lifestyle changes;
- Most importantly, we’ll teach how to maintain your weight loss results!
Call Now 225-572-6291 and Ask Us About Your Initial Weight Loss Assessment…Our Medically Derived Weight Loss Protocol can be Tailored to to Just About any Individual Regardless of How Many Pounds You’re Looking to Lose.
Healthy U Weight Management, LLC is Authorized to Use the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol and Products. The testimonials on this website are those of the individual that is identified, you should not necessarily expect to receive these results. Typical results vary from person to person and individual to individual when the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol is followed properly. You should consult your physician or other health care professional before starting this or any other diet program to determine if it is right for your needs.
5253 Dijon Dr, Suite D Baton Rouge LA 70808 – Phone: 225-572-6291
Copyright © 2017 Ideal Protein All rights reserved.